..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Desiring help in running PCSX2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm new to the forums and any playstation 2 emulators.
I've had experience in running old emulators such as Project 64 but the complexity in running PCSX2 seems to be quite a bit more prevalent than the other emulators i've used. Most of them were a simple click of the mouse and bam! it's running. lol
Can anyone send me a link to a step by step guide in running an ISO for my mac? I have a Mac OS X version 10.6.6 with a 2.53 GHz Intel Core i5. I currently have an ISO for Kingdom Hearts which is a game I already own but I don't own a PS2 anymore and I'd like to be able to play it on the move for an upcoming road trip. Any advice will be highly appreciated and I can try to provide as much information as needed on the specs of my computer etcetera. Also, is it illegal to download an ISO for a game you have owned previously that is from a different location than the disc that you were in ownership of?

Thanks again,
-Atticus
Quote:Also, is it illegal to download an ISO for a game you have owned previously that is from a different location than the disc that you were in ownership of?

yes.

and it is illegal to use this emulator if you don't own a PS2.
closed.