..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: problem with GS plugin...urgent
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
PCSX2 was always working to me
6 days back I instaled v0.9.7 (r3876) and it was working, but last three days I have problem....
in console: GS plugin failed to open!(thread:MTGS)(SaveSinglePlugin)
in popup window: GS plugin failed to open. Your computer may have insufficient resources, or incompatible hardware/drivers.

my spec.: C2D8400@3,5GHz, 4GB DDR2, GTX260SOC (896GDDR3), Win7 64bit

I tried every type of GS and settings, PCSX2 reinstalation. Drivers are Up to date. Any advice?Smile

I am playing with my sister Tekken 5 and now we cant.
Not really sure.Update directX.I asume you were using gsdx.
yep i am...i try update directX Smile
I assume you have restarted your computer ever since the last time you got that problem? If so I'd try using a sstem restore to a point before you began getting the problem.
I dont know why, but its working now....i must be really careful with GSdx.
Every time I start the program, I must reconfigure gsdx and cant play higher resolution than 1280x800 (window)

Before i was playing in 1600x1024 (window) .....bad, but 1280x1024 with 3xgame nativ resolution is really nice...its lige PS3 Laugh
No aliasing, sharp textures..really great EMU Smile
You have to reconfigure it because it cant save your settings. To fix this install PCSX2 in a folder like C:/Games/PCSX2 and make sure you have administrator rights in your accound (or right click pcsx2.exe and select run as administrator)