..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Hotkeys for Quicksave / load
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can anyone tell me why i cant use anymore the F1 F2 and F3 functions for
Save-Savestate , Switch-Savestate and Load-Savestate ?

tryd now different versions Offizcial Beta 0.9.7 from the Website and r4415 but hotkeys F1-F3 wont work for me there
Need to click allways with mouse <.<

i dunno think i need here to tell u guys any special PC speccs right ?
just Windows 7 x86
This wasn't changed, F1/F3 work fine with latest builds here (didn't test F2).
Try changing the Keyboard API in LilyPad controller plugin, but as avih said it hasn't changed for quite a while so something else (perhaps a third party program that uses those keys) could be getting in the way.

Do they work fine with the latest beta?
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-PCSX2-off...ta-plugins
On my system savestate keys randomly work or not, for no apparent reason. It would be useful to have an output on the main game window, weird that nobody had the thought of putting one line in the code. As it is, the only way i have of telling if savestate worked or not, is the second of slight lag if it works.
(02-05-2013, 09:17 PM)Mckertis Wrote: [ -> ]On my system savestate keys randomly work or not, for no apparent reason. It would be useful to have an output on the main game window, weird that nobody had the thought of putting one line in the code. As it is, the only way i have of telling if savestate worked or not, is the second of slight lag if it works.

read the emulog >.>