..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: PCSX2 0.9.7 bug I guess
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey! you all are currently working on the PCSX2 0.9.7 version.Biggrin
I downloaded PCSX2 0.9.7 (i don't remember the version)Tongue and I also
dumped the bios from ps2. and got my game ready in an iso fileCool
But when i try to run it using PCSX2, it shows a black screen and boom...
, it closes. Sad

I am trying to run DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 3 PAL version. and it runs at 30 - 40 ~fps. it somestimes reaches the character select screen but again dooms..
Plz HelpSad

My PC specs:
Intel I7 proccessor, (Quad-Core) ~ 2.4Ghz Tongue i know it does not benefits from a Quad core but still.
Nvidia Geforce GTX 550 - latest driver
Windows 7 ultimate x64 SP1 - latest
DirectX 11 (updated too) - ps. no updates yet

I think it highly meets all the requirements but why does not it works!

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1UnsureMellowSad

Thanks in advance

Yeah I use PCSX2 plugins
GSdx - configured using the Configuration Guide
DirectX 11 Mode
Sound and other pad plugins are too good.
runs at 30 to 40~ fps sometimes if i am lucky to reach the char select screen and meet the doom.
...thank in advance
"meet the doom", I guess it means "crashes"

ok, 2.4ghz is average for this game. Which means 30-40 Fps is quite normal.
You could squeeze out a few more FPs by using some speedhacks, though...

could you plesae post the content of your emulog.txt after the crash so that we could help better ?
2 GB of ram (i forgot)Tongue2
ram in pcsx2 dosent really matters a lot ( because emulation mostly require a strong CPU ) the minimum requirement is 512 mb
(03-24-2011, 05:50 PM)recoder Wrote: [ -> ]Hey! you all are currently working on the PCSX2 0.9.7 version.Biggrin
I downloaded PCSX2 0.9.7 (i don't remember the version)Tongue and I also
well just make sure to use the latest one ( r3878 )

(03-24-2011, 05:50 PM)recoder Wrote: [ -> ]I think it highly meets all the requirements but why does not it works!

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1UnsureMellowSad

Thanks in advance

Yeah I use PCSX2 plugins
GSdx - configured using the Configuration Guide
DirectX 11 Mode
Sound and other pad plugins are too good.
runs at 30 to 40~ fps sometimes if i am lucky to reach the char select screen and meet the doom.
...thank in advance
the game isnt playable not the program ( at your case ) and your parts some how are OK for pcsx2
check out that this is not speed hacks or ISO related crash
well DBZ-BT3 is a CPU and GPU hungry system..CPU needs around 3.5~5Ghz expect your video card.
try overclocking a little.
I tried overclocking the CPU to 3.5 ghz successfully! and also overclocked the Nvidia Geforce GTX 550Happy. Now i can play at almost around 60 - 65~fps which is quite goodSmile. I checked the Speedhacks section and it had two NON-RECCOMMENDED Hacks checked. I disabled them.

I just then had no more crashes. I could easily get into the Char select screen and into the versus screen. Unsure sob... sob... But in the fight screen, the game really messed up! Once it shows the real fight screen with the chars... and the next moment a black screen. It is very irritating.

The Game runs good on the REAL PS2/ but in PC it has prob. Could it be that GSdx has problems or The PAL ISO is not proper(it shouldn't be)
Well I use PCSX2 0.9.7 r3113. THE EMULOG.txt shows no problem!
Plz solve the bug. Would it solve the problem by using the lastest beta r3878
(03-25-2011, 02:51 AM)tallbender Wrote: [ -> ]well DBZ-BT3 is a CPU and GPU hungry system..CPU needs around 3.5~5Ghz expect your video card.
try overclocking a little.

Really? Q6600 stock 2.4GHZ with a GTX260 DBZ BT3 runs at 60fps without any speedhacks.
Get the latest beta what version are you using?
I was just downloading the latest beta pcsx2 0.9.7 r3878. It shows no improvement in the fight screen.
(03-25-2011, 08:45 AM)recoder Wrote: [ -> ]I was just downloading the latest beta pcsx2 0.9.7 r3878. It shows no improvement in the fight screen.

go to the GSDX plugin settings and use the native resolution. Try using DX10 and DX9 if DX11 fails.
Pages: 1 2