..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Thank you.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello.

Big Thank You to everybody who has helped PCSX2 come to life over the years. It is awesome. Everybody here and here, I sincerely appreciate your efforts. The same goes for everybody in these forums who share their settings and knowledge to help each other get games to run.

Keep on rockin' in the free world.
Aye. I love being able to play my games at higher resolutions. They look much prettier on this emu, than say a PS2 on an HDTV. I know it looks like ass on mine. I hope we eventually get a v1.0 someday. I hope it gets to epsxe levels. That thing can run mostly everything with hardly any glitches. I've met a few on the PS2 so far. While it doesn't effect gameplay, it still there. I'm hoping it'll eventually be glitch free.
Official thank you thread http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Official-...you-thread

The mods and devs always appreciate thanks (it is, after all, all they get out of the emu) but try to keep it to that thread to keep from cluttering the forum too much. Else all we'd see are thank you threads for all their hard work Wink
(03-31-2011, 10:53 PM)Koji Wrote: [ -> ]Else all we'd see are thank you threads for all their hard work Wink
and the occasional SRT thread Tongue but yes the devs do amazing work, and I hope they keep it up.