..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: BlackScreen then error problems!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello

im a noob here and i wanted to ask why im getting an error when running a game it always saying that there "pcsx2 has encountered a problem and will now close" i dont know what to do i tried everything i even redownloading the whole thing and even change the plugins and still doesnt work
my computer is:
MS Windows XP Professional SP3
Intel Pentium D CPU 2.80Ghz
502MB RAM
Intel 946GZ Express Chipset Family
sorry noob also at computers
uhm there then i have no idea to fix these i spend days figuring it out but no luck so can anyone help me please?
PCSX2 settings? Plugin settings? What game did you try to run? Any kind of error in the console log window? Content of emulog.txt after the crash?
Plugins:
GSdx 883 (MSVC 15.00, SSE2) 0.1.13
Linuz Iso DVD 0.8.0
and im using a USA v02.00 Bios
is this bad?
i dont know what ill do and i forgot that the game was Nightshade i have the cd and i made an iso but still it isnt running properly what am i doing wrong?
and also i forgot to metion that the features in the console
SSSE 3 and SSE 4.1 not detected is this the problem???
thanks! ^^
You may want to try with the latest beta:
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-PCSX2-off...ta-plugins

However, that game is a bit demanding on the graphics side and your current computer may not be up to it even if you get it to run.
what if i try another game?
how about if i play wwe smackdown vs raw 2006?
can my computer handle it?
you've answered my question before i could ask! hahahaha!
my computer was so slow it thought it was frameskip when its loadng
the logo of ps2 what should i do? should i change computer or change videocard??? thanks a lot! ^^
uhm can iask what games that could be compatible with my low grade computer??
you might get lucky with the Final Fantasy X.

the netburst marchitecture wiki gives a pretty good explanation on why P4 and P4 based dual cores are far slower than the Core marchitecture.
how about the other final fantasy games? could they work too???
X2's FMV's tend to be slow on less than a 3Ghz Core 2 and FF12 tends to generate alot of scenery
(04-04-2011, 03:22 AM)obsydeon Wrote: [ -> ]uhm can iask what games that could be compatible with my low grade computer??

You can check here:
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-LIST-Game...to-emulate
Pages: 1 2