..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: remote connect
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I think he's saying that pcsx2 runs slower when his TV is up as a secondary/duplicated monitor. Though something like that really shouldn't be happening.
I'm not entirely positive that is what he's asking, because he says that the PCSX2 pc and the one using the TV are 2 separate things.
Simply put: Remote connection was not designed with games in mind, or any other high bandwidth activity (try watching a video on it and you'll get the same choppy/desynced results). There are other 3rd party remote connection software besides the windows one, though I have no idea how much more successful those would be.
OK hears the best description i remote connect to a PC with pcsx2 installed normally pcsx2 plays at 60.0 fps but when i remote connect it drops down to 20 to 30 fps my specs in q6600 quad core CPU nvidia g force 8800
What remote access program are you using? Have you thought about trying a different one, perhaps?
the built in one but ill try team viewer
Teamviewer is just as slow. you are better off dragging the other PC out to the TV, seriously
team viewer pcsx2 runs at full speed but lag :/ windows remote desktop connect no lag but pcsx2 drops to like 20 fps..
Pages: 1 2