..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: remote connect
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hey i have a question i want to be able to play pcsx2 plugged into a tv my pcsx2 pc is a tower pc so can i remote connect from say a laptop to my pcsx2 pc and play pcsx2?
you cannot remote connect an application like this from another pc to play it. the lag alone would kill you. (try typing on a netepad or firefox via remote assistance, you have to already be sure of what you're typing. try doing that with a game, at least 6 seconds behind)
well see its not network lag when i try to play pcsx2 like this it jumps down to 20 - 30 fps when i un connect it goes back up to 60 fps :\
you're connecting the desktop to the TV? I think I mistook what you were asking.
Im trying to connect a laptop to my TV and through that laptop i want to remote connect to my pcsx2 pc which is only a few inches away in the next room and play a game
lag will still be a HUGE factor, trust me
well if we remove the lag factor I'm just asking why pcsx2 is behaving this way
Things are each time more unclear since I read this thread for the first time. I fear PCSX2 is understanding less yet what you are trying to do, hence it's behavior...
is there a fix
simple answer: no, not with the imformation you have given us. wll of text it, don't care be accurately describe the problem, from the very beginning
Pages: 1 2