..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Bus Issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there! I apologize if this has already been answered, but I tried to look back and see if something could help me. Currently, I'm trying to open an .iso file of Persona 4 and I'm getting this error:

XML Loader returned an error. Trying to load a pnach...
No patch found.Resuming execution without a patch (this is NOT an error).
ZZogl: Disabling MRT depth writing
Issuing EE/iR5900-32 Recompiler Reset [mem/structure cleanup]
vtlb/mmap: Block Tracking reset...
iR3000A Resetting recompiler memory and structures
* PCSX2 *: ExecuteBios
Offset 0xea000000 invalid. Legit SIGSEGV. Aborting.
pcsx2.sh: line 2: 2058 Bus error ./pcsx2

I'm sorry if it's really obvious what my issue is. I'm quite the n00b at all of this and Google couldn't really help me. Sad I appreciate all the assistance I can get.
(04-06-2011, 03:00 AM)Rufus Shinra Wrote: [ -> ]Hi there! I apologize if this has already been answered, but I tried to look back and see if something could help me. Currently, I'm trying to open an .iso file of Persona 4 and I'm getting this error:

XML Loader returned an error. Trying to load a pnach...
No patch found.Resuming execution without a patch (this is NOT an error).
ZZogl: Disabling MRT depth writing
Issuing EE/iR5900-32 Recompiler Reset [mem/structure cleanup]
vtlb/mmap: Block Tracking reset...
iR3000A Resetting recompiler memory and structures
* PCSX2 *: ExecuteBios
Offset 0xea000000 invalid. Legit SIGSEGV. Aborting.
pcsx2.sh: line 2: 2058 Bus error ./pcsx2

I'm sorry if it's really obvious what my issue is. I'm quite the n00b at all of this and Google couldn't really help me. Sad I appreciate all the assistance I can get.

Im going to diiiieee if this keeps up...
You need to copy your bios from your own PS2.
HERE be guide for miracles
I tried to do that? I burned an external ISO to a disk which I tried to play on my PS2. However, it keeps telling me there's a disk read error.

(04-06-2011, 08:34 AM)Kaze Wrote: [ -> ]Im going to diiiieee if this keeps up...
You need to copy your bios from your own PS2.
HERE be guide for miracles

(04-06-2011, 08:46 AM)Rufus Shinra Wrote: [ -> ]I tried to do that? I burned an external ISO to a disk which I tried to play on my PS2. However, it keeps telling me there's a disk read error.

Read this:
To start with, you need to have your PS2 mod-chipped, a process which is frowned upon (and which will also void a PS2's warantee). A mod-chip, if fitted correctly (and provided that it is a real modchip), will allow PlayStation 2 code to be run on the console from on any DVD formatted disk

Soo... do you have a modded PS2?
Ahh, I must have glazed over that. Sad I don't have a modded PS2 and my PS2 is so old that it would probably break apart.

Thanks for all the help!

(04-06-2011, 09:46 AM)Kaze Wrote: [ -> ]Read this:
To start with, you need to have your PS2 mod-chipped, a process which is frowned upon (and which will also void a PS2's warantee). A mod-chip, if fitted correctly (and provided that it is a real modchip), will allow PlayStation 2 code to be run on the console from on any DVD formatted disk

Soo... do you have a modded PS2?

(04-06-2011, 10:25 AM)Rufus Shinra Wrote: [ -> ]Ahh, I must have glazed over that. Sad I don't have a modded PS2 and my PS2 is so old that it would probably break apart.

Thanks for all the help!

Hey, no problem. And if it is that old, why not try modding it yourself?
Wacko chances are that I would actually end up breaking it. /sobs. It can barely run FFXII on it anymore.

But, do you know any sites or any way that I can do it myself 8|a?

(04-06-2011, 10:59 AM)Kaze Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, no problem. And if it is that old, why not try modding it yourself?

(04-06-2011, 11:03 AM)Rufus Shinra Wrote: [ -> ]Wacko chances are that I would actually end up breaking it. /sobs. It can barely run FFXII on it anymore.

But, do you know any sites or any way that I can do it myself 8|a?

Wait, I will dig it up again :-)
Sorry cant find it :-(