..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Bus error?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

Brand new user here. I just downloaded pcsx2, I installed the nvidia plugin and x11 seems to be working fine. However, when I try to run an iso, it immediately crashes and x11 bash terminal shows a bus error.

Any suggestions? I'm running snowleopard on a macbook (late 2008 but all specs appear to be fine)

Thanks so much!
(04-07-2011, 05:02 AM)easternblockrock Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all,

Brand new user here. I just downloaded pcsx2, I installed the nvidia plugin and x11 seems to be working fine. However, when I try to run an iso, it immediately crashes and x11 bash terminal shows a bus error.

Any suggestions? I'm running snowleopard on a macbook (late 2008 but all specs appear to be fine)

Thanks so much!

could you post what the bash says
Oh yeah sorry. They all seem to have the same code with different numbers. I've gotten 4350, 3850, 4523...

XML Loader returned an error. Trying to load a pnach...
No patch found.Resuming execution without a patch (this is NOT an error).
ZZogl: Disabling MRT depth writing
Issuing EE/iR5900-32 Recompiler Reset [mem/structure cleanup]
ZZogl: using full shaders
ZZogl: initialization successful
vtlb/mmap: Block Tracking reset...
iR3000A Resetting recompiler memory and structures
* PCSX2 *: ExecuteBios
Offset 0xea000000 invalid. Legit SIGSEGV. Aborting.
pcsx2.sh: line 2: 4350 Bus error ./pcsx2

Also for the record, I'm using .iso images. I haven't tried BIOS or disks yet (mostly because I don't have any...) And I'm doing this through file -> run ISO. I tried EXECUTE but that crashed immediately.

(04-07-2011, 05:56 PM)easternblockrock Wrote: [ -> ]Oh yeah sorry. They all seem to have the same code with different numbers. I've gotten 4350, 3850, 4523...

XML Loader returned an error. Trying to load a pnach...
No patch found.Resuming execution without a patch (this is NOT an error).
ZZogl: Disabling MRT depth writing
Issuing EE/iR5900-32 Recompiler Reset [mem/structure cleanup]
ZZogl: using full shaders
ZZogl: initialization successful
vtlb/mmap: Block Tracking reset...
iR3000A Resetting recompiler memory and structures
* PCSX2 *: ExecuteBios
Offset 0xea000000 invalid. Legit SIGSEGV. Aborting.
pcsx2.sh: line 2: 4350 Bus error ./pcsx2

Also for the record, I'm using .iso images. I haven't tried BIOS or disks yet (mostly because I don't have any...) And I'm doing this through file -> run ISO. I tried EXECUTE but that crashed immediately.

Yet another one whom need to dump their own bios ... *sigh*
Google: "How to dump PS2 bios" - without the quotes