..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Does anyone know the best settings for Devil May Cry 3 and GTA: San Andreas?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
"Sorry about the bumps, but I will keep doing them." eh? This is a slow moving forum... there is no reason to bump posts.

If you're still having graphics problems the only solution is software mode (F9). This will limit the game to native resolution and may be slower, but it will be more accurate.
Here are the other graphical problems im getting:

[Image: ik7BmS.png]
Sometimes graphical errors can only be fixed by the Software Renderer.
Software Renderer eh Rezerd? Hate me cause i'm a noob, but Im lost :\
(04-09-2011, 11:32 PM)Reisicle Wrote: [ -> ]Software Renderer eh Rezerd? Hate me cause i'm a noob, but Im lost :\

Koji Wrote:"Sorry about the bumps, but I will keep doing them." eh? This is a slow moving forum... there is no reason to bump posts.

If you're still having graphics problems the only solution is software mode (F9).
This will limit the game to native resolution and may be slower, but it will be more accurate.

In other words.... press the F9 key.
Pressing F9 doesn't do anything either. :\
Perhap you don't have the game selected as the active window. Pressing F9 does indeed do something with any game. This will toggle between the Hardware and Software renderer for GSdx.

The difference will surely be visable if you've chosen an enhanced internal resolution, since that will only affect Hardware mode. Software mode will always be at native resolution, but tends to come out cleaner as far as graphical errors. It's mainly CPU driven, so the resulting speed will reflect this.
Someone who 1 star this thread, im shaking my head. :\

Anywho, I did press F9 on the game as an active window and it just changed things a little bit, but I still see the same graphical errors so it didn't help.

If you're able to help via teamviewer, PM me and let me know.
GSDX 10 HARDWARE MODE,it will run correctly
but if your display crad is too old ,you should use softare mode and use some platchesO3O||
but i use a lot of time to find patches for this
im also thinking it could have something to do with my graphics card, even though its not old, ive been getting blue screens lately and my aero keeps disabling and enabling before the blue screen shows up.

my graphics card is 2GB GDDR5 AMD Radeon HD 6970M so its not that old.

so, i was thinking there could be some loose screws here and there in my laptop, and my hard disk is failing also. who knows? i'll call dell and see if they can fix it up.
Pages: 1 2 3