..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: cant open svr 2011
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi
everytime I click boot cdvd i get the error in the screenie.
It cant be a system resources or compatibility problem as I have played that game halfway through. If that were the case, it should never have run. but it did and now it doesnt. I havent changed anything. just tried playin it a couple a days back and have been getting that error since. I did go into the plugins setting today and played around to see if any thing else would work, nothing does. help me.[attachment=28132]
Yarr... leaving your ill-gotten gains in ye ol' download folder be a dead give away me hardy.

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Announcement-Global-Forum-Rules

Da Rulez Wrote:Warez talk is prohibited and frowned upon, to prevent legal issues. You may not post links or refer to any kind of BIOS, ROM, ISO, Game that has been illegally obtained or shared.
If any post like that is found, the thread containing it will be closed and further support will be revoked.
Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.