..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DE37E046.pnach Not loading when starting up Persona 4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pretty much it refuses to load up with some of the cheats for Persona 4 that came with the 0.9.7 Beta. I need a little help here to get this figured out. Basically im getting the "can't open file 'cheats\de61647a.pnach' (error 2: the system cannot find the file specified.)
" Error so i dont know whats really going on. I really like some help on this thanks in advance.
Wait, Codes maybe for NTSC version of the game or PAL version. Check which version of game is your's and which game version codes do you have. Also check the DE37E046 is for the correct game.Tongue
Sometimes if you made the pnach file, in notepad or any other sofware, its likely to have made the file as DE37E046.pnach.txt Check that too.
Not a bug report, moving.
(04-12-2011, 05:17 PM)recoder Wrote: [ -> ]Wait, Codes maybe for NTSC version of the game or PAL version. Check which version of game is your's and which game version codes do you have. Also check the DE37E046 is for the correct game.Tongue
Sometimes if you made the pnach file, in notepad or any other sofware, its likely to have made the file as DE37E046.pnach.txt Check that too.
i am 100% with you
i think that they had made this patch so you can modify it an make a totally .pnach file (this is it main use for me Wink )