..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix and Codebreaker v10
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When I use Codebreaker for KH2 it works fine but for KH2FM it won't load after I select load game.

Then I tried Pnatch files and thoses don't work either I even converted them to Raw Hex and that still didn't work,next I tried this cheat engine that works with PCSX2 and it still didn't work.

Does anyone have a solution?
I'm sorry, but I think this is in the wrong PCSX2-mac section, post this in MAC-support , I guess.
Be aware the game version MUST be the same as the version the code is to. Trying to use codes for different version can lead to nasty issues since there is no warranty the addresses are the same.

making a sstate in such situation can render the save corrupted forever, even if you don't see any problem immediately.

The solution is getting correct code for the correct game version or finding the offset to be applied at each address in the codes you have.
So I should get a code compatible with Codebreaker V10?

Because There is only one version of Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix(NTSC-J) and only Kingdom Hearts 2(NTSC-U) was already one the game list I added Final Mix to the game list.

Now I gotten some codes to work using .Pnach but other codes (ones I really need) don't work.
Some more complexes code just can't run on pnach, it is not a complete codebreaker emulator. If it is the case the only solution is running the real codebreaker v10 (I believe have seen threads telling it runs on PCSX2).
Which cheat engine did you use that worked with PCSX2 as you statted? only ive been using "Emuhaste" for a good 3-4 years now and ive never had an issue with it. You might want to try emuhaste as its fairly simple to use.
hmm, I noticed I missed the whole point. To be able to load the game the "Swap disc" feature must be working, I'm not sure if it is in the last official release. And I did not use those devices, just read a few threads where was reported they being used successfully.

In this case, just mount the actual game in the same way you mounted the cheat device (or select it on the "Iso selector" and check the "Iso" button if ran it from the actual disc in Gigaherz plugin) and swap disc when prompted.
(04-18-2011, 12:08 AM)nosisab Ken Keleh Wrote: [ -> ]hmm, I noticed I missed the whole point. To be able to load the game the "Swap disc" feature must be working, I'm not sure if it is in the last official release. And I did not use those devices, just read a few threads where was reported they being used successfully.

In this case, just mount the actual game in the same way you mounted the cheat device (or select it on the "Iso selector" and check the "Iso" button if ran it from the actual disc in Gigaherz plugin) and swap disc when prompted.

Hey guys how do you exactly "swap the disc" when it prompts you to?
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.