..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Tutorial: PCSX2 0.9.8 Quick-Start Guide
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(05-13-2011, 01:35 PM)Coornio Wrote: [ -> ]It is however annoying being "reminded" to pay for the program each time you open it, that's the main reason i suggested 7-zip. Happy
Well, since you get it for free, those pop up shouldn't be a problem as long it can be used, and most compression was done using WinRAR,
but yeah, if that become a problem, then go for 7-zip. Wink
Use the right click context menu's and you'll never see those reminders.
If anyone has had success / problems with this guide, please reply! I'm looking for feedback.

Thanks!
Thank you for this tutorial, it really helped out a whole lot lol...Laugh
i would like 2 know is this 4 the ps2 to play with codebreaker disk so i can come up with new codes cuz there is some codes not on the site codebreaker i'm completly lost....
ummm hi i was wondering if someone could tell me if i can use my keyboard as the control for my ps3 emulator i have the version 0.9.8 r4600 can someone let me know ASAP thank you
(09-07-2011, 04:43 AM)eldondfx Wrote: [ -> ]ummm hi i was wondering if someone could tell me if i can use my keyboard as the control for my ps3 emulator i have the version 0.9.8 r4600 can someone let me know ASAP thank you

Welcome,

Firstly, this is a PS2 emulator, not PS3 Tongue But you can use your keyboard, read the guide in the link below and all your questions will be answered!

http://pcsx2.net/guide.php
Hi! I'm having a strange problem... I did everything exactly as told in the guide but when I try to run the games, they lag like really bad... It's impossible to play anything with that much lag in the sound and picture... Any ideas how to solve this kind of problem? Probably it's just something in the settings but i don't really understand much about them so any information is appreciated!
will it work for any ps joystic or oly ps2's??
Any pad that works with windows will work with PCSX2 too
Pages: 1 2 3 4