..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Could not create gsLog.txt?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Why does this message keep coming up?! anyways if it has something with my computer to do, here is all my details:

Processor: AMD phenom™ 8750 Triple-Core Processor 2.40 GHz

Installed Memory: (RAM) 4,00 GB

System type: 64-bit Operating System

Please Help mods or members
Is it causing any issues? If no.. don't worry about it.

The only reason it shouldn't be able to create the file is if you have the emulator burned to a CD/DVD or if you have the emulator installed to a protected folder (like program files or my documents)
(04-28-2011, 09:15 PM)Koji Wrote: [ -> ]Is it causing any issues? If no.. don't worry about it.

The only reason it shouldn't be able to create the file is if you have the emulator burned to a CD/DVD or if you have the emulator installed to a protected folder (like program files or my documents)
I have, but if that is the case. i belive something else is causing the emulator to stop responding when i mount an iso file

im using verison 0.9.7.. any tips? i´m pretty certian it's the CD/DVD and GS settings who makes it die
GS plugin failed to open. Your computer may have insufficient resources, or incopatible hardware/drivers.

Press Ok to go to the Plugin Configuration Panel

Copy of error message i get now when i am trying to run an ELF file called PS2DUMPER.ELF Why? i doubt i my processor is to bad and neither my RAM..
And when i run the game the emulator stops responding and dies... getting really mad
To the first problem, it matters NOT being installed in C:\Program Files (x86) or any specially protected folder in Vista or seven. This is valid for many games, mainly those that allow mods. Just uninstall and reinstall in a user created folder, like C:\PCSX2 or C:\Games\PCSX2 or even in another partition/disc, like D:\..., E:\...

The second, it's almost certainly due to having the image mounted in a virtual driver (or physical) and using "Iso" instead "Plugin".

That button Iso is for the Internal ISO reader

The button Plugin is for actually using a CDVD plugin, like Linuz ISO or Gigaherz.