..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: graphics are weird MOH please help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi ummm i recentley downloaded PCSX2 0.9.7 full. I downloaded it becauses i dont have a PS2 but some games. well i have MOH frontline and european assault, and they glitch really weird it is very slow when there is lots going on in the screen and particulary smoke and explosions/gunshots there are some levels that run full speed. European assault weirder as the color is completely stuffed up, and slow. i tried the games on 0.9.5 the graphics are perfect and not glitchy but the game runs slower then it does on 0.9.7. here are some pics. i have an attachment word file to this topic.

(05-01-2011, 08:23 AM)shnukshnuk Wrote: [ -> ]Hi ummm i recentley downloaded PCSX2 0.9.7 full. I downloaded it becauses i dont have a PS2 but some games. well i have MOH frontline and european assault, and they glitch really weird it is very slow when there is lots going on in the screen and particulary smoke and explosions/gunshots there are some levels that run full speed. European assault weirder as the color is completely stuffed up, and slow. i tried the games on 0.9.5 the graphics are perfect and not glitchy but the game runs slower then it does on 0.9.7. here are some pics. i have an attachment word file to this topic.

will you post some screenshots of your settings and games that you are testing/playing on it
where are your attachments?? I could not locate the word "file" on your topic. sorry shnukshnuk, I am really willing to help you...
uh-oh, you do not have your own PS2. Better read this link:http://forums.pcsx2.net/Announcement-Global-Forum-Rules or else.. you'll get be warned...
If you don't have a PS2 then you are using the BIOS needed for PCSX2 to function illegally.

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.