..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: PCSX2 0.9.8!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Because that would be forcing everyone to have no bloom effect for that game (the game has bloom originally and it works correctly in native resolution). Without forcing it then people get the choice of tweaking by either removing it completely with skipdraw or use the "offset hack" option to have it placed correctly.
You apparently prefer the game without bloom, not everyone shares the same preference and you can tweak it to your liking (and the correct emulation would be having the effect present anyway) so why force it on everybody?

Now that if it was a problem everybody gets and you couldn't tweak it, that would need a hackfix for sure (like the green background and incorrect depth problems the game had, those needed to be hackfixed).
(07-06-2011, 07:34 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: [ -> ]You need to use the "skipdraw" hack (from that section you can't get to show Tongue2)

Check the configuration guide ("GSdx > hacks" subsection)
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Official-...v0-9-7#Gfx

And you're right, this was not the right place to post that Tongue2
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Forum-General-Di...rt-Windows
I tried the Allowhacks=1, which does nothing with the GSdx 1.15 SSE2.ini ..
I have NO GSdx.ini>.<
Can you PLEASE post a link to dl this file??
I used the web install (full, not binary(zip/rar))....and i can't find this file> "Only available if you manually edit the GSdx.ini file and change the line from AllowHacks=0 to AllowHacks=1."

**EDIT**
DERpa!
It was in the documents, not the program folder.....
DERPA DERP.
My bad.
THANK YOU.
SHADOW LADY ROCKS!
(07-07-2011, 12:28 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: [ -> ]Because that would be forcing everyone to have no bloom effect for that game (the game has bloom originally and it works correctly in native resolution). Without forcing it then people get the choice of tweaking by either removing it completely with skipdraw or use the "offset hack" option to have it placed correctly.
You apparently prefer the game without bloom, not everyone shares the same preference and you can tweak it to your liking (and the correct emulation would be having the effect present anyway) so why force it on everybody?

Now that if it was a problem everybody gets and you couldn't tweak it, that would need a hackfix for sure (like the green background and incorrect depth problems the game had, those needed to be hackfixed).

well this isnt about me liking the bloom effect or not Laugh
well why dont you list the offset hack then is there anything wrong with this too Glare
(05-01-2011, 10:40 PM)M Dragon Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, I love you guys big time! Biggrin

Thanks for all the hard work!

Yes, I need to use exclamations like crazy!

Words of wisdom.
Agreed.

THANKS GUYS/GALS!
Hey guys, wanted to know if this computer could play Final Fantasy X with 4x Native as in the video:

My computer is:

Intel Core 2 Quad Q9400 / 2.66 GHz
RAM 6 GB DDR3
GF G210 512MB DDR2
@DarkXemnas that's not really place for such questions, but answering I think your GPU is too slow for x4 and anything above, but maybe ok for x2 or even x3 which isn't really much worser.
@ DarkXemnas:
You must have missed this thread: Will PCSX2 run fast on my computer?

BTW - That GPU will be lucky to run at any kind of high resolution, and your CPU being kinda slower will definitely be needing Speedhacks more often than not. FFX will be plenty playable, but not at 4x scaling.
Guys I just started using the emulator and frankly i dont know a single thing about it. I will write my pc specs and i would apreciate it if someone could tell me the best settings based on this specs.
I have an Intel Core i7 processor with 2.8 Ghz, an Ati Radeon HD 5750 graphics card and four gigs ram. Lastly i use windows 7 (32 bit).
PS: The game i want to play is Persona 3. Will my pc run it with no problems?
Best settings are default settings (that's why they are default). If you want detailed support for some problem make a new thread.
For a complete guide on how to configure the emulator: http://pcsx2.net/guide.php
I suggest banning anyone which at his first post asks what are the best settings for his system.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27