..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: PCSX2 0.9.8!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
(08-02-2011, 11:24 PM)avih Wrote: [ -> ]I suggest banning anyone which at his first post asks what are the best settings for his system.

You are a real smartass arent you? I just asked for help which Bositman was kind enough to give me. I didnt ask for your ***** opinion.
^oh boy, I feel like a warning(at least?) incoming Wink
@bill2011 learn your place, and check what people have under their nick's before raging over forumWink.
You should excuse avih, he as most if us is frustrated about people asking for 'best settings' where everything is so variable depending on game and PC builds. That in no way warrants that kind of reaction, but in this case I won't give you a flaming warning. Next time I will have to though.
Well I also have to apologize for my bad language. By the way the presets worked like a charm, Persona 3 plays perfectly, so thanks!
(08-03-2011, 09:07 AM)miseru99 Wrote: [ -> ]^oh boy, I feel like a warning(at least?) incoming Wink
@bill2011 learn your place, and check what people have under their nick's before raging over forumWink.

Actually, I'd say the same regardless of any status. My status doesn't make me any smarter, nor should it make my comment have more weight than that of anyone else which has been around here for a while and has a common sense.

On many forums, asking "what's best" is strictly against the rules, as it's both highly subjective and usually depends on way too many factors.

On this forum, the question of best settings for a system/game (along with the derived complaint of "Game X lags") probably occupies 70%+ of all threads, and consequently, of the moderators' time.

This question was answered way too many times already, fore and foremost at the guide, FAQ and the sticky thread "Will PCSX2 run fast on my computer?" which took much time to write and refine, which everyone should have read before posting here for the first time.

This question is the spam of this forum.

Note that I'm not saying it's not an important question (it is) or that it doesn't deserve an answer (it does), but reading the above mentioned items would have cut those kind of posts by at least half IMO, including bill2011's above.
Modesty one way, which is greatly appreciated as the forum is much friendlier couse of it, but still any of us normal users is like a guest in here, soo it's like going into somebody's house just to tell the owner to shut up, feels somewhat worser than telling it to other user. Well that was at least to my words. I completely understand status can be a bother at times, as most people are usually affraid of it and end unnaturally over-polite which is usually boring.;X
I've developed high skill at ignoring those threads. You too will, in time Tongue2
BEST SETTINGS = DEFAULTS

everything past that is just MORE and is at YOUR OWN WHIM.
Hi all, I want someone, and can help the game Ratchet and Clank Going Commando run well at 100%, since the official website says that emulates the 100%, but not so far and have done, agradeseria them a lot.
Blink &nbsp .....?&nbsp That game is in no way listed as "100%", or even "Playable" on the official website.

This is not a request forum, and it's not even the place to ask for support...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27