..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: PCSX2 0.9.8!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
your assumption is right, however, is there a way to get same compat with hardware rendering? I mean, although the game's not perfect in framerate and has got other issues, it would be good to get at least, the same aspect as when it is software rendered.
Right now the codec screen in MGS3 is not showing correctly with Hardware renderers because of a hackfix that's removing effects that are incredibly slow currently (think how fun would be watching the codec conversations correctly but at ~5FPS and actually still a bit broken anyway), maybe with further GSdx work the hackfix could be removed but for now this is what you get Tongue2
Still no Baulders gate series or Champions huh.....DOH!!!!
Hi there,

thanks for all your effort. Great job!

Just one thing: when I try to change a setting I get an error:

Quote:[wx] can't commit changes to file 'C:\Users\Charles\Documents\PCSX2\inis\PCSX2_ui.ini' (error 5: access denied)

I told pcsx to save the inis in a different location, still the same.
Can I change the location for the PCSX2_ui.ini too? I'd like to have all inis in a subfolder of the app dir.

PCSX2 Version 0.9.8

Regards, Clobon
Today I am going to test the hell out of this new version!

Good work Folks, Good work!
(05-03-2011, 06:02 AM)Clobon Wrote: [ -> ]Can I change the location for the PCSX2_ui.ini too? I'd like to have all inis in a subfolder of the app dir.

Try using the binary package, it should only use the folder you unpack it to:
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-PCSX2-0-9...ows-Binary
I am wondering why 0.9.8 release is still compiled by VS2008 instead of VS2010.
Nice work fellas
I'm really digging this emulator

@ Shadow Lady:
I've been through MGS3 half a dozen times with 0.9.7, and the lack of the post render never bothered me much.
At this point I'm content with performance.
Though, I'd be interested to see what kind of fps could be obtained through software mode with an i7.
ZOE runs better now but still not perfect. Before I was dipping down into the 10s and teens. Now I usually get about 30 for the most part. Some parts slow done really bad but other than that it is better over all. Good job guys!
wwwwoooo almost the perfection lol thanks for this great release and thanks for al the hard work you peoples put on it...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27