..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Person 3 FES cheat problem on 0.9.8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm trying to use cheats on Persona 3 FES but I keep getting an error [wx] can't open file 'cheats\.pnach' (error 2: the system cannot find the file specified.).

I have the file 94A82AAA.pnach in the cheats folder and inside it is

gametitle=Persona 3 FES [SLUS 21621] (U) [94A82AAA]
comment=Persona 3 FES Cheats

// Money Codes
// Inf Max Money
2083A6DC,extended,0098967F

Are you sure you have the file in the right folder? Try looking in your documents/PCSX2 folder and the folder you installed PCSX2 to.
I put the file in both the documents\pcsx2\cheats and PCSX2 0.9.8\cheats. I still get the same error.
i think you forgot to add "patch=1,EE,"

patch=1,EE,2083A6DC,extended,0098967F
I figured out why I keep getting that error. It's because I load save state. If I just load the game normally through a save, the error isn't there. Even without the error, the codes don't work. I tried putting patch=1, EE in and I also used some other codes. None of them work.

Is there a way to check crc in 0.9.8? I downloaded the code from this forum and I just want to make sure it's the correct crc.
try run pcsx2 0.9.6 in commanding order
Run CDVD--->after a few seconds--->press "ESC" to suspend--->go to Misc-->Patch browser-->click pnach writer then the CRC will automatically revealed.
Codes work on 0.9.6 but not on 0.9.8. Thanks for your replies. I'll just use the code on 0.9.6 and transfer save to 0.9.8.
(05-06-2011, 11:26 AM)vome Wrote: [ -> ]Codes work on 0.9.6 but not on 0.9.8. Thanks for your replies. I'll just use the code on 0.9.6 and transfer save to 0.9.8.

well you just need to reveal the CRC via 0.9.6 and writing it down using a pencil and a piece of paper.
It's the same crc. I used the same pnach file for 0.9.6 as 0.9.8. It just doesn't work for 0.9.8.
Ironically I just used your cheat and it worked for me on 0.9.8
Pages: 1 2