..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: ¡This is incredible! Pcsx2 0.98 is running in wine 1.3.19!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yay, it was a real surprise to me that Pcsx2 started to work on wine 1.3.19!!, I'm running Debian 6.0 and I must said that wine kick ass right now, I couldn't beleive that I'm reaching 60 fps in Kingdome Hearts 1 using Pcsx2 0.98 (windows version). Here is some proof

I hope this doesn't broke any rule, but here it is Smile

Edit: Now, I checked my Persona 3 FES game and it works perfect at 60fps in Debian Laugh
Okay, yea, that's pretty awesome for Linux users Smile
Why is the EE load readout broken though, any idea?
(05-07-2011, 09:24 AM)rama Wrote: [ -> ]Okay, yea, that's pretty awesome for Linux users Smile
Why is the EE load readout broken though, any idea?

I think that it's a problem of wine, but I must said that the emu runs great, but in software mode, If I tried to use hardware mode in Dx9, it's freaking slow Blink
For information. GSdx software mode run on linux actually.
Always interesting to hear, gsdx software mode is by far the most compatible mode for graphics so that's always good.
(05-07-2011, 10:43 AM)gregory Wrote: [ -> ]For information. GSdx software mode run on linux actually.

Yes, and it works as great as in windows Laugh.
nice but you have win 7 why wine
(05-07-2011, 05:48 PM)abdo123 Wrote: [ -> ]nice but you have win 7 why wine

I used to have win7, I haven't upgraded my signature, but I have Debian 6.0 now, that's why Tongue
well it was just a bit confusing