..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: valkyrie profile 2 bclack bars
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Did anyone ever find out a solution? Searched for it with no luck. Trying the game with 0.9.8 and the black bars in cutscenes are still there. Any help?
Tried software rendering? Or the Alpha hack?
uh what?

PCSX2 settings? Plugin settings? Screenshots of your problem?
Sorry, i thought it was already a famouse bug. Software rendering gets them off, but what is that alpha hack?
Here is the link to the same problem i got----> http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Valkyrie-...Undub-help
Edit - So I put UserHacks_AlphaHack=1 in the inni and problem solved? Gonna try it out in a sec.
Edit 2 - It worked! But one question: What exactly is alpha hack? I know its for fog issues, but does it affect negativly the grsphics of the game in any other aspect? Should i just leave it on the whole game?
F9 (Software Rending) work for my in cutscene and skipdraw 1 for more FPS (no graphical errors)
It`s a bif off topic but have you found a way to remove the woods graphic bugs for that game? I beat the game 1 year ago but don`t remember the version of the PCSX2... used to play on the minimap in the woods. However it`s a worthy one to play...