..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: PS2Lunch - a simple launcher for PCSX2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
(08-15-2012, 01:14 PM)BookerTee Wrote: [ -> ]I also thought the drop down was unfriendly. I reimplement this feature on right click menu.

And I added new option "Double click action".

Thanks! Nice idea for a quick fix. Laugh Being able to set what double click does is a helpful addition.
(08-15-2012, 01:26 PM)BookerTee Wrote: [ -> ]Screenshot-viewer is using the tooltip component, change is difficult for it. Sorry.

Ok,nvm then
thanks for this

i test now ;-)
Wow, good job man Smile

I have looked for something like this.

Thanks.
Not bad nice front end utility for PCSX2; I have been looking for something like this that loads game images like Dolphin for awhile.
I have a small suggestion please put .dump files in a sub directory for organization.
Would it be possible to combine multiple disk representations into one central image instead of having one for all disc?

Issues found some popular game titles are incorrect images d/l by PS2CatalogueMakeUS for example Xenosaga - Episode II - Jenseits von Gut und Bose [Disc1of2]
give you the images of Ys: The Ark of Napishtim this includes cover and screenshots. There are a few other titles that also do this Final Fantasy X-2 is another.

Other real popular titles do not have images in app at all. I can add the proper images manually by other means but this is a real nuisance.
(08-15-2012, 01:26 PM)BookerTee Wrote: [ -> ]Screenshot-viewer is using the tooltip component, change is difficult for it. Sorry.

I see that you have x y size correction for screenshoots ,but can u add the same for covers?
i have some of my covers high dpi and resolution scanned and they go above my screen.So x y size correction for covers?possible?
Because it was so hard to select a .iso from the PCSX2 menu?
Here is the final German Translation for PS2Lunch 1.2a. BookerTee made it possible to edit the last missing strings and added the possibility to change the language inside PS2Lunch now. Thanks! Wink
(01-15-2013, 05:33 PM)IcemanSR Wrote: [ -> ]I see that you have x y size correction for screenshoots ,but can u add the same for covers?
i have some of my covers high dpi and resolution scanned and they go above my screen.So x y size correction for covers?possible?

Done.
(01-20-2013, 06:19 AM)BookerTee Wrote: [ -> ]Done.

This is beautiful work man
All my covers now fit in nice desired size!Excellent!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17