..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DBZ Tenkaichi 3 and Saint Seiya Hades runs bad. Why?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there a mode to run fine Dragon Ball Tenkaichi 3 on GSdx 0.1.16 included with PCSX2 0.9.8 (r4600)?
Game run bad. There is a continuous noisy screen flash, coloured rectangles appears sometimes on the screen and sometimes tremble. If I active Interlacing, then game is too shiny and slow.
Saint Seiya problems are quite differents. Textures and letters are a little too shiny and not much defined and a little fuzzy. Sometimes there is as a sort of "ghost" texture/letter near the original much less visible but there is.

These 2 games runs very good with some old GSdx release, but I don't remember what are.
Sorry for my english.
PCSX2 settings? Plugin settings? Screenshots of your problems?
These are two screenshots that explain better my problems.
Anyway, in pics is hard to capture the screen flashing.

Saint Seiya problems are quite differents. Textures and letters are a little too shiny and not much defined and a little fuzzy. Sometimes there is as a sort of "ghost" texture/letter near the original much less visible but there is.
Try with the Direct3D10/11 (Hardware) renderer, you can also try with the old GSdx 0.1.4 which I think is the one that didn't have those problems for your version of tenkaichi 3.
(05-20-2011, 12:51 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: [ -> ]Try with the Direct3D10/11 (Hardware) renderer, you can also try with the old GSdx 0.1.4 which I think is the one that didn't have those problems for your version of tenkaichi 3.

Thanks Lady! Now with 0.1.4 both games runs better Biggrin
EDIT: Saint Seiya Hades has a problem with 0.1.4. I can't see the counter-attack button when cpu make a special move.