..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: BEN 10 Alien Force Vilgax Attacks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
BEN 10 Alien Force Vilgax Attacks crashed when it is loading.Well the Videos at beginning show and it says playable in the compatibility list please help!!! please

CPU: Intel Pentium Dual Core E2180 OC'd to 2.42 GHz
RAM: 2GB
GRAPHICS: Damn Intel Integrated Thing!!
whoops my PCSX2 version is 0.9.8(the newest) and i have frame limiter enbaled and EE cycle rate on setting 2 or 33% less and VU cycle stealing on setting 1 and the rest all default.

PS.Why does MR.Bean Lag so Much While Toy Story 3 Doesn't lag at the same settings
This is not a help me forum. You would know that if you bothered to read the sticky threads called read me first...
The bug report is false, game works fine even on the 0.9.8 version. Tried booting 10 times and still can't reproduce this issue. moving to invalid.

Thank you for your report.
This bug report has now been marked as Invalid since it either was not reproducible, not a valid bug or otherwise unacceptable for fixing.

This thread will now be closed and moved in the Invalid/rejected/duplicate bug reports subforum.