..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: FPS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok I am trying to play Jak and Daxter and the game loads up and everything but the frame rate is slow as can be it holds at about 30 in game and 35-40 in cut scene and thats with rilly low graphics. I have a Intel® Pentium® Dual CPU E2180 @ 2.00GHz and GeForce 210. Is my computer just that crappy I cant run a ps2 game?
Quote:Is my computer just that crappy

Unfortunately for those games yeah it is too slow, you can try maxing out Speedhacks and reducing the VU/EE clamps to 'none' and ticking "Native" in GSdx graphics plugin but it will probably not be playable for you even then...
(05-27-2011, 06:55 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: [ -> ]Unfortunately for those games yeah it is too slow, you can try maxing out Speedhacks and reducing the VU/EE clamps to 'none' and ticking "Native" in GSdx graphics plugin but it will probably not be playable for you even then...

Do you have any idea of what I need to buy so i can run it?
A graphics card and a faster CPU Tongue
Upgrading that isn't recommended. Get a new one
get something that the motherboard supports, that is over 2.4 if you want to go that route

that does not gurantee full 60fps though. the thing that is holding you back is the 2.0 c2d