..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: gun sound goes off after a few minutes while playing Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
especially while using a machine gun, gun sound goes off while other sounds continue.
Well, what would help is if you gave us this information:

What version of PCSX2 are you using?

What plugins are you using?

Do you have speedhacks/gamefixes or any special plugin settings enabled?

Edit: If I have this correct, it sounds like you are using a machine gun for a while, and the sounds get off-sync with the video. This is most likely because you are running under 60 FPS and using the "Async" setting in the sound plugin menu.
i couldn't tell it right (sorry for my poor english), it is not sync problem. i start game there is sound. after i play for a few minutes there is no gun sound. i tried 0.97, 0.98, direct3d 9-11, xaudio 2, directsound, gsdx hardware-software, all same. and yes i have speed hacks but i can try turning off them tomorrow because i am not at home. but without speedhacks game is so slow because i am using direct3d 11 software mode. with hardware mode there are graphical bugs.
is the frame rate constant?

if so, disable time stretching
Try with a different sound plugin (ZeroSPU2/P.E.Op.S SPU2).
(05-28-2011, 10:33 AM)Squall Leonhart Wrote: [ -> ]is the frame rate constant?

if so, disable time stretching

it doesn't work.

(05-28-2011, 09:29 PM)Shadow Lady Wrote: [ -> ]Try with a different sound plugin (ZeroSPU2/P.E.Op.S SPU2).

where can i download them?
Try the ones in the attachment.

You can also try older versions of SPU2-X:
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-SPU2-X-v1-4
(05-29-2011, 09:54 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: [ -> ]Try the ones in the attachment.

You can also try older versions of SPU2-X:
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-SPU2-X-v1-4

i tried P.E.Op.S SPU2 and same. ZeroSPU2 you sent has bad sound quality. i found different version of zerospu2:
rev_366_ZeroSPU2_0.4.6
it has good quality but same problem. and spu-x v1.4 hasn't been dedected by pcsx2 0.98. trying a lot of thing really annoyed me and i gave up. thanks for help.