..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: HOW TO SPEED UP PCSX2 FOR SLOW PC'S
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hey! Guys I am new memberBiggrin.I have many ps2 games but when I play it using pcsx2 the game lags because of my SLOW PC.Blush I get 50-60 FPS and at game I get just 10-20 FPS.BlinkI dont know what to do.Any body please solve my problem. Please................................
Thanks in Advance.........

MY SYSTEM SPECS:-
Pentium D,
Cpu 3.00 GHZ,
1 GB DDR2 RAM,
160 GB HARD DISK,
1 GB NVIDIA 8400GS,
WINDOWS 7 ULTIMATE 32-BIT.

SLOW PC Sad[/b]
Read up on Speedhacks. They can help in general, especially with a weak CPU.

Use native resolution to make things easier on your weak GPU.

Consider an upgrade when this doesn't pan out well.
(06-02-2011, 07:11 AM)Rezard Wrote: [ -> ]Read up on Speedhacks. They can help in general, especially with a weak CPU.

Use native resolution to make things easier on your weak GPU.

Consider an upgrade when this doesn't pan out well.

Thank You.Dude You got a Nice computer.And Do you know any games that works perfectly on mys system.
Your best bet is something listed HERE.
(06-02-2011, 07:16 AM)Rezard Wrote: [ -> ]Your best bet is something listed HERE.

Thank you.Do you Think Samurai warriors 2 xtreme legends works for me .
I'd almost guarantee you it won't run fast. The ultimate test is in your hands. Smile
(06-02-2011, 07:43 AM)Rezard Wrote: [ -> ]I'd almost guarantee you it won't run fast. The ultimate test is in your hands. Smile

Hey Then What about Smackdown vs Raw 2011 And Naruto ultimate ninja 4.And what games you play on pcsx2.
Naruto should work well.
SVR 2011 will be unplayable.

Instead of asking, try it yourself, it'll be safer
(06-02-2011, 09:17 AM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]Naruto should work well.
SVR 2011 will be unplayable.

Instead of asking, try it yourself, it'll be safer

Tell some Game that i Can run well
Dude, I linked you to a thread up above.

A thread that mentions Naruto, but not SVR. I think that's pretty good, so far. Wink
Pages: 1 2 3 4