..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Graphics plugin crashing at configuration
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, i'm relatively new to pcsx2, and i'm having a problem with the graphics plugins. I'm running pcxs2 build 4600, and whenever I go to Config>Video (GS)>Plugin Settings... the program crashes. I'm having some graphical issues running the game i'm playing and really need to be able to access the graphics settings--it happens with all the graphics plugins that come with the emulator.

Any help would be hugely appreciated Smile
Have you by chance used the PCSX2 Installer, and possibly even put PCSX2 in "Program Files"?

Instead, try the PCSX2 Binaries, and extract PCSX2 into a custom location (i.e. "C:\PCSX2").
(06-03-2011, 06:05 AM)Rezard Wrote: [ -> ]Have you by chance used the PCSX2 Installer, and possibly even put PCSX2 in "Program Files"?

Instead, try the PCSX2 Binaries, and extract PCSX2 into a custom location (i.e. "C:\PCSX2").

I used the installer and installed on the desktop instead of program files. i'll try the binary
thanks.
Hmmm... Perhaps you should consider not putting PCSX2 on the desktop (even the binaries). The desktop folder is located in the user folder, and I imagine the possibilities for some of that pesky Windows security messing things up.

Maybe it'll be OK, but I recommend you put it (the binaries) elsewhere. Smile
Do you get any error message like GSdx failed to initialize etc. The problem might occur if your pc specs are not met. Also, try running it as Administrator mode. Tongue2