..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: FFX-2 is too slow
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Guys can you help me in m y problem ... the software it self is running but the game is very slow including the FMV, gamefights and the audio ... the version i am using is pCSx2 0.9.8.... and the iso game file is FFX-2 Pal.iso

here are the specs of my laptop:

Operating System = Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic Edition Service Pack 2 (build 6002), 32-bit
Physical RAM = 2011 MB
CPU name = Intel® Core™2 Duo CPU T6670 @ 2.20GHz
CPU speed = 2.194 ghz (2 logical threads)

x86 Features Detected:
MMX.. SSE.. SSE2.. SSE3.. SSSE3.. SSE4.1

Can u help me to run the the game in normal speed...?can u help the configuration and everything..?I'm just new in this... can u help me please.....

thanks .....
Your CPU is quite slow for this.

See here on the benchmarks what it takes for 60fps in this case.

(BTW - Do give Speedhacks a try. Wink)
Ingame play is rather fast if you use some speedhacks, not gonna get full speed with FMVs tho.
(06-04-2011, 04:06 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: [ -> ]Ingame play is rather fast if you use some speedhacks, not gonna get full speed with FMVs tho.

Both FMV and gamefights are slow.... any advise.......
Did you try speedhacks yet? Is it still slow? if so what do the EE/GS% numbers in game window say when you get slowdowns?
(06-04-2011, 06:45 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: [ -> ]Did you try speedhacks yet? Is it still slow? if so what do the EE/GS% numbers in game window say when you get slowdowns?

yes i do have tried that but it is still the same....