..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Problem: Cant Start Pcsx2 up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Alright guys, looks like Im here with another problem, my laptop couldnt handle running the games so i decided to try it out on my desktop, now i downloaded pcsx2 and when i go to start up the application i get this error message:

This application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix the problem.

Now obviously i tried reinstalling it but yet no dice. So if you have any ideas on what could be the problem please help me out, thanks.

PS, Here are my system specs:

OS Name Microsoft Windows XP Professional
OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation
System Manufacturer HP Pavilion 061
System Model EL448AA-ABA a1310n
System Type X86-based PC
Processor x86 Family 15 Model 39 Stepping 1 AuthenticAMD ~2188 Mhz
BIOS Version/Date Phoenix Technologies, LTD 3.13, 11/15/2005
SMBIOS Version 2.4
Total Physical Memory 1,024.00 MB
Available Physical Memory 391.97 MB
Total Virtual Memory 2.00 GB
Available Virtual Memory 1.96 GB

Edit: I found a solution. The Problem resolved itself.

Sorry for not being part of the solution, but you are likely not to run the games quickly on your desktop with that CPU.
(06-03-2011, 09:53 PM)MyDreamName Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry for not being part of the solution, but you are likely not to run the games quickly on your desktop with that CPU.

lol really? Is this a bad computer for this program too?
Yes... While I can't be certain that looks like a single core 2.2ghz processor with only 1GB of RAM