..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Little glitch in DBZ Tenkaichi 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Maybe, Tenkaichi 3 is the most quoted game for support thread Laugh
Anyway, I've a little problem.
With r4777 game run great, but the background is a little blurred when my character moves.
That's a "feature" of the game itself... motion blur, Shadow Lady fixed it not soo long ago.
He must be using the PAL version where the effect is still there, told ya there will always be someone complaining about one thing or the other Tongue2
Tongue S... happens. Good you noticed that double planet I messed up on spaceship map.:3
(06-28-2011, 12:41 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: [ -> ]He must be using the PAL version where the effect is still there, told ya there will always be someone complaining about one thing or the other Tongue2

Yes, I use the pal one.
I complain about it, because I don't like it Closedeyes
You can always use older GSdx for this game(and complain about missing body parts[edit: and blinking screen, nearly forgot that oneTongue]). Or just start playing with real opponents or at least very strong cpu with some red potara - that will make you concentrate on gameplay instead of sightseeing ~ works for meh.=]

if post processing effects bug you, you can skip drawing them with the skipdraw hack.
@miseru:
Please don't post unofficial builds. Use PMs if you want to share it.

@Squall Leonhart:
Won't work with this game.
Sorry^_^; wasn't aware about such rule.
(06-28-2011, 07:29 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: [ -> ]@Squall Leonhart:
Won't work with this game.

oh, crap, you're right, i forgot skipdraw breaks other parts of the screen in this game.