..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Help Me with my PCSX 0.98
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here is the problem I have record IT if you see at the video there is no problem but when i'am played like slow motion or LAG or Else , And Late Voice Just See That

IF any one can help me please reply the thread , and Here my Team Viewer ID:716 178 837 And PASSWORD :8799 <<< Just For Who have Teamviewer To connect to my PC
MY PC SPEC:
Processor :Inter® Pentium ® 4 CPU 3.06GHZ (2 CPUs)
RAM: 2048 MB
VGA:Nvidia 512 MB
your cpu is too weak for pcsx2, gonna be hard to get full speed on that pentium 4.
btw, that's devil may cry 3 SE right ? why not play pc version of that particular game, should be more than enough power on your pc to do it
(07-09-2011, 10:29 AM)setya5785 Wrote: [ -> ]your cpu is too weak for pcsx2, gonna be hard to get full speed on that pentium 4.
btw, that's devil may cry 3 SE right ? why not play pc version of that particular game, should be more than enough power on your pc to do it

on what point my PC so weak ?
PCSX2 requirement have you read them ??
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Will-PCSX...y-computer
(07-09-2011, 10:31 AM)kluarmalam Wrote: [ -> ]on what point my PC so weak ?

Mostly the CPU, but you didn't say what Graphics card do you you have, judging by the CPU I'd say it's pretty weak too.
(07-09-2011, 10:43 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: [ -> ]Mostly the CPU, but you didn't say what Graphics card do you you have, judging by the CPU I'd say it's pretty weak too.

Mother Board : ASRocK G31M-VS2
Grapich Card:Nvidia GForce 210 (512MB GDDR2)
An entry level GPU. Your PC is not suit for PS2 emulation. Get the PC version and you're good to go.
not sure he'll be happy to buy a PC version if he already owns a PS2 version...
Vu cycle stealing speedhack may help a bit, but don't expect miracles...