..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Cant load up my sstates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I Dont know if this is meant to be here or not but it seemed the most relevent.
I turned on my computer and the game i was playing ssaves states wouldnt load with a error message of "unexpected end of file or stream encountered..."

I looked in the ssave folder and they seem to be there

what do you think the issue is?

the pcsx2 is the 0.9.8 4600r with all the plugins come with it on the official website
Probably youd HDD run out of space during saving and created corrupted or empty savestates.
(07-09-2011, 03:52 PM)miseru99 Wrote: [ -> ]Probably youd HDD run out of space during saving and created corrupted or empty savestates.

still have 100gb left and i have loaded the save files before
Try to load the sate, and after if fails, load the backup state (Shift-F3). That's what the backups are for.
(07-09-2011, 05:04 PM)avih Wrote: [ -> ]Try to load the sate, and after if fails, load the backup state (Shift-F3). That's what the backups are for.

Does nothing
Are you trying to load savestates from an older version of PCSX2? Because that'll NEVER work...

It's suggested when updating PCSX2 versions, that you stick to the memorycard system, that's how it was intended to work.
(07-09-2011, 08:34 PM)zone19871 Wrote: [ -> ]Does nothing

Surely if you want better help, you gotta give a better description of "nothing", i.e., what does it say on the console log?
Unexpected end of file or stream.
Path: C:\Users\L.Thomas\Documents\PCSX2\sstates\SLUS-21782 (DEDC3B71).03.p2s
(pxActionEvent) (VM_UnzipFromDisk)

this is what i get when i try to load a sstate save and it says nothing when i try the shift + f3 method
The "nothing" referred to loading the backup. You already stated the error of the original state in your first post...
You have loaded the save state before, correct?
Do other save states still load?
Did you change your plugins since the last time you loaded it?
Pages: 1 2