..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: PLEASE HELP: CAN I RUN PCSX2 WITH THIS?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
THIS IS MY COMPUTER SPECS. PLEASE TELL ME IF I CAN RUN PCSX2 SMOOTHLY WITH THIS

------------------
System Information
------------------
Time of this report: 7/12/2011, 08:35:57
Machine name: EIAN
Operating System: Windows XP Professional (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 3 (2600.xpsp.080413-2111)
Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: ECS
System Model: P4M890T-M
BIOS: Default System BIOS
Processor: Intel® Pentium® Dual CPU E2140 @ 1.60GHz (2 CPUs)
Video Card:ATI Radeon X1550 512mb
Sound Card: Creative Blaster
Memory: 1536MB RAM
Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS
DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c (4.09.0000.0904)
DX Setup Parameters: Not found
DxDiag Version: 5.03.2600.5512 32bit Unicode
Both your GPU and CPU are weak, especially your CPU.

Even with all the speedhacks enabled, you're probably going to have trouble running even the least demanding games, and if you could, it would most likely be very choppy.

I would recommend getting a new CPU (a dual or quad core with at least a 3-3.4 Ghz clock speed).
the answer is no....near 0%
overall specs is too weak for pcsx2.
(07-12-2011, 02:43 AM)MyDreamName Wrote: [ -> ]Both your GPU and CPU are weak, especially your CPU.

Even with all the speedhacks enabled, you're probably going to have trouble running even the least demanding games, and if you could, it would most likely be very choppy.

I would recommend getting a new CPU (a dual or quad core with at least a 3-3.4 Ghz clock speed).

If i don't get a new CPU, what do you think should I improve, maybe I will just buy improvements.
What do you mean by "improvements"?

You're not really going to get a good result emulating PS2 games unless you upgrade both your CPU and GPU.
(07-12-2011, 02:51 AM)MyDreamName Wrote: [ -> ]What do you mean by "improvements"?

You're not really going to get a good result emulating PS2 games unless you upgrade both your CPU and GPU.

LOL, oh well. I will just have to get a new CPU.

sorry, I just got this computer as a gift from my cousin so I'm basicly a noob.
Your PC should be able to run Metal Slug Anthology Laugh.
(07-12-2011, 05:03 AM)Livy Wrote: [ -> ]Your PC should be able to run Metal Slug Anthology Laugh.

In that case, he should use mame Tongue