..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: mist,fog massive lag help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello im using pcsx2 0.9.8 and so far on every game iv played that has smoke mist fog or explosions it lags Sad . its a great emulator but these symptoms ruin it for me. im wondering if theirs a patch or a hack (and how to enable hacks). please help this would make my pcsx2 experiance much more enjoyable Tongue
fog and mist??? is it GoW??

post your specs including your emulog.txt
PCSX2 settings
Plugins settings
PC details
and the most important the game
(07-17-2011, 01:00 PM)tallbender Wrote: [ -> ]fog and mist??? is it GoW??

post your specs including your emulog.txt
its GOW 2 that have this bug not GOW
go to the pcsx2>inis> open gsdx.ini and add "allowhack=1" on a new line. then go to the gsdx plugin options and enable alpha hack. And yes that fog bug is on GoW2 not GoW. It's also on DBZ sparking meteor
(07-17-2011, 08:46 PM)orchlon Wrote: [ -> ]go to the pcsx2>inis> open gsdx.ini and add "allowhack=1" on a new line. then go to the gsdx plugin options and enable alpha hack. And yes that fog bug is on GoW2 not GoW. It's also on DBZ sparking meteor
thanks u and it onley really happens on first person shooters

KERAN G

(07-17-2011, 12:57 PM)shnukshnuk Wrote: [ -> ]hello im using pcsx2 0.9.8 and so far on every game iv played that has smoke mist fog or explosions it lags :( . its a great emulator but these symptoms ruin it for me. im wondering if theirs a patch or a hack (and how to enable hacks). please help this would make my pcsx2 experiance much more enjoyable :P

I am experiencing the same problem with many games with fog,mist. These are: Crash Bandicoot 4, crash twinsanity , crash of the Titans... 

My specs are : Fujitsu desktop PC
8gb ddr3, Intel i3 3.4ghz, Intel HD graphics 2000, 500gb HDD
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.