..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: searching for something
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
again. need an older version of pcsx2 with enabled vu skip. the latest still won't help performing like I want it to.

So... there was this modder that did the X3 and vu skip hacks somewhen. if anybody could help giving me the name (I just forgot) so I can google his repository where I got the mod pretty safe last time.

thx advance. enjoy.

/edit
trying to run dmc and the lap is not the Ghziest. It works fine but I had a really potent modded version that vu skipped it to a playable level on my old ***** single comp. now with 3 cores I expect it to run atleast at 30-40 skipped frames. I know the game does work timeingwise and good skip settings. but I need that old version. ShadowLady posted the guys name once. but the forum search can't find it. -.-
you mean 0.9.6 r1888 i hope this is what you want you can find it here http://code.google.com/p/pcsx2/downloads...7z&can=1&q=
not what I'm searching for but I'll give it a shot.
We don't support modded builds, we also don't support those very old versions that had that speed hack.