..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: can't load save from memcard using 0.9.8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, ok i've spent the last few hours optimising my pcsx2 0.9.8 to play my games. finally when i'm done with it and start tio play my SMT: Nocturne, i get to the save point, save, and quit the game to test out the save capability.

to my dismay, when i booted up the game again, there was no savedata in the memcard. i specifically checked that when i saved it was to memcard1 and i saved twice to ensure that it actually went through.

any tips on how to go about this problem?
(07-20-2011, 10:30 AM)crimtide Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys, ok i've spent the last few hours optimising my pcsx2 0.9.8 to play my games. finally when i'm done with it and start tio play my SMT: Nocturne, i get to the save point, save, and quit the game to test out the save capability.

to my dismay, when i booted up the game again, there was no savedata in the memcard. i specifically checked that when i saved it was to memcard1 and i saved twice to ensure that it actually went through.

any tips on how to go about this problem?

Try checking the mem with mymc, if the card still have data u can imported to other mem with mymc.

double check your folder path and/or better show us your memcard folder before we move on to the next solution.

see sample attachment