..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: [Bug Report] Persona 4 [PAL]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
# PCSX2 version: Official v0.9.8 release
# CPU options:
EE/IOP
EmotionEngine Recompiler, IOP Recompiler, EE/FPU Round Mode Chop/Zero, Clamping Mode (No),
VUs
VU0=superVU Recompiler, VU1 = superVU Recompiler, Round Mode: Chop/Zero, Clamping mode (no),
GS
Frame skipping disabled, framelimiting enabled, base =100, slow motion adjust=50, turbo=200, use synched MTGS is off, disable all GS output is off, speedhacks are off.
# Plugins used: GSdx 4600, LilyPad svn, SPU2-X, cdvdGigaherz, USBnull Driver, FWnull Driver, DEV9null driver
# Description: Game plays like normal, except when I try to go to the tofu house with Kanji and Yosuke from school for the main quest. The game goes to the loading screen, the loading symbol spins around like normal and then PCSX2 turns completely white and stops responding and then crashes. The same thing happens when I try to hang out with Yosuke after school at any time throughout the entire game.
The game is fully playable with 0.9.8. This is probably an error of your ISO image/disc. It could also be caused by you using SuperVU instead of microVU which is default,recommended and the most compatible.

Moved out of bug reports
Set it to microVU, but it didn't work.

If I got a different ISO of Persona 4, could I carry over my Save States?
remake the ISO with Imgburn and it should work no problem