..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: [Help me-How to] Configuration
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello PCSX2 users !! [i have visited the guides but didnt help me at all...]

I created this topic because i'm such a newbie Wacko

I have

CPU: Amd athlon x64 2.8ghz x2 core
Video card: Ati radeon HD 5750 (Asus eah5750 formula)
Ram: 2gb 800mhz or i can go to 3gb 600mhz
HDD: 240gb 7.200rpm

If anything else is needed please tell me.
I have all the bios from my ps2 for 0.9.8 that i found from an hour of search on how to use the dump program
I mainly want to play "Kingdom hearts 2" in good graphics and good speed, normal speed x1 i dont want the music to go fast nor the game.
If someone could use team-viewer that would help really !! a lot !

Edit: Corrected my language and phrases
Quote:I have all the bios for 0.9.8 that i found from an hour of research

Anyone found to be in possession of illegitimately obtained bios dumps are refused support.
(07-27-2011, 07:57 PM)Squall Leonhart Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone found to be in possession of illegitimately obtained bios dumps are refused support.
I didn't explain it well... I used the legitimate dump program from your site to get all the bios files from my ps2 and only for me.
(07-27-2011, 07:57 PM)Squall Leonhart Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone found to be in possession of illegitimately obtained bios dumps are refused support.

it is research not search there is a different
(07-27-2011, 08:07 PM)abdo123 Wrote: [ -> ]it is research not search there is a different

Well, I am from Greece i don't posses enough knowledge of the English language to be able to be un-mistaken in my phrases and generally my writing.

i edited my topic
well that convenes me because English isnt my native language either Smile
anyway your CPU is the bottleneck ( the weak part of your PC )
You need activate some speedhacks ( all of them if you can ignore warnings Wink )
use DX 11 hardware as you rendering mode in GSDX

(07-27-2011, 08:21 PM)abdo123 Wrote: [ -> ]well that convenes me because English isnt my native language either Smile
anyway your CPU is the bottleneck ( the weak part of your PC )
You need activate some speedhacks ( all of them if you can ignore warnings Wink )
use DX 11 hardware as you rendering mode in GSDX

As i said i'm pretty noob Laugh and i want the game to run in normal speed like ps2 Wacko If you could please add me to msn i'll sent you a pm... xD I don't even know where all these settings are and i wouldn't like to do something wrong and "destroy" the program, crash or how you call it Tongue

Edit:"[email protected]" Lol even my email is wrong spelled xD

well that is hard to me windows live is disabled in my country
you seem you didn't read the translated guide you can find it here http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-%CE%95%CF...E%AE%CF%82
(07-27-2011, 08:32 PM)abdo123 Wrote: [ -> ]well that is hard to me windows live is disabled in my country
you seem you didn't read the translated guide you can find it here http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-%CE%95%CF...E%AE%CF%82

As i said Laugh I read it but didn't really help me... It did exactly the opposite and confused me :/
Visit www.teamviewer.com
look like teamviewer is nice i will download it wait for me
Pages: 1 2