..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: wireless 360 controller - requires restart if control turns off
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have this annoying problem...

I have a 360 wireless controller and it works fine but...

If i want to pause my game and come back the Controller turns itself off to save power after 10 minutes I think it is, when I turn it back on the Emulator stops recognizing it and I have to restart the Emulator to get it working again.

This is highly irritating and would probably be a simple fix to whom ever knows how, none of my PC games have this problem except for some of the older ones...

Any help would be appreciated.
Well I have a ps3 pad emulated as a 360 one in bluetooth mode, and I found a way to avoid this problem. When my controller turns off for power saving, indeed it's impossible to reactivate automatically, but if you do alt+enter to enter window mode, and then select config->pad->plugin settings, and hit the "refresh" button there, it seems to work. But dunno if it will work everytime with a real 360 pad, could you try it to be sure ?
(08-01-2011, 03:16 AM)jiBYo Wrote: [ -> ]I have this annoying problem...

I have a 360 wireless controller and it works fine but...

If i want to pause my game and come back the Controller turns itself off to save power after 10 minutes I think it is, when I turn it back on the Emulator stops recognizing it and I have to restart the Emulator to get it working again.

This is highly irritating and would probably be a simple fix to whom ever knows how, none of my PC games have this problem except for some of the older ones...

Any help would be appreciated.

In Liiypad deselect DirectInput and Select Xinput, this Should Fix your Problem
Thanks, ill try that
xwolfi - Thanks, that works

Memory Card - Your solution did not work for me, might work for others if anyone else wants to give it a go