..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Help regarding low frame rate
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
ya i still see a significant slow down as every thing is going slo-mo, i just want to play tag tournement Sad.
maybe my system isnt a bad as i thourght it was. when i was using dolphin though i see a big drop in comparison to my friends comp that has similar spec but getting 60 fps where as i would get 30 at most.
well. it's the usual 100% CPU-lock on lower clockrate quads. it's the worst personnel "threading bug" in development. and there's nothing you can do there. and this won't change in a matter of time. sorry to say this.

the end
well thanks for the help, haxor do you know any guides for overclocking as you mentioned before that it may help alil?
Is it becoz of ur config?
could you please elaborate hackell?
ur setting on the graphic plugins?
and ur gs , ee setting?
i havnt really played around too much, for gfx plugin ihave D3D 11 hardware native resolution all the rest of the settings are greyed out so i cant change those. I left most of the EE settings as default same with GS, on speed hacks i have it enabled but i havnt changed any of the ee cyclerate settings nor the vu cycle stealing
u can change it to software to run at higher fps (works 4 me)
Yes because you have an utter crap onboard GPU while he has a dedicated 6800 so that will certainly not work for him.
ok yes ill try that thanks
EDIT: lol just saw your post i suppose it wouldnt help then
Pages: 1 2 3