..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: God of War render issues in "Desert of Lost Souls"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello mates! Ain't find something like my Q on forums thats why posting new thread.

The Problem is that there is some terrible (maybe not sooo terrible) issues in rendering of God of War... in some parts...

First of all, if compare with software mode, in hardware there is totaly no shadow from Kratos... and... the most annoying... it's a sad rendering of "Desert of lost souls" level. Cos there is instead of wall of.. am.. flying hurricane sand, just black farness and almost invisible sand on the wind...
On software ofc evrything alright, but frame rate way 2 terrible and res way to small.
Here two screens from that level to compare:

[Image: 93e886c87e6ct.jpg]

[Image: e8515b5a80e1t.jpg]

And my system config is:
Inel core i5 2400 3.1Ghz
Radeon HD 6950 2 Gb
4 Gb RAM
Win 7 x64

Im using all the last plugins from last revision from here http://buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2/

My speedhacks on recommended with VU Cycle on 2

Gsdx on dx11 with native scaling x4 and other standart settings

Game at all runs awesome and with last rev Kratos even not blinking... ah but that render issues makes me just a bit sad.

Can it be fixed somehow anyway? Without turnin on software and playin 30fps ofc XD
how about native res
does it helps
if it does play this level using it
Yeah live with it. That place takes like 10mins to clear and all that is very very far from 'terrible'. The shadows have been removed from hardware to keep the whole screen turning green from emulation bugs Tongue
(08-03-2011, 12:07 AM)abdo123 Wrote: [ -> ]how about native res
does it helps
if it does play this level using it

nope it doesn't

(08-03-2011, 12:10 AM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah live with it. That place takes like 10mins to clear and all that is very very far from 'terrible'. The shadows have been removed from hardware to keep the whole screen turning green from emulation bugs Tongue

ah well that a bit sad that we cant se kratos's shadow but anyway i already clear that moment and i think i can live with it Smile thanks for fast reply and good luck Biggrin