..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: monster rancher 4 question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
has anyone played this recently using the pcsx2?

I am trying to play monster rancher 4, but the screen keeps doing what I would call a vibrate effect. I would say its not minor at all, and I don't think I could play it without having a seizure.

heres a pic of my settings
http://i.imgur.com/9D3Xo.jpg

Wonder how many thought I was gonna ask the disc swapping question that theres no less than 10 threads about, hahah
Use F5 to cycle through the interlace modes.
Wow should have been able to do that myself, haven't emulated with this thing in a while.

Thank ya sir.
(08-04-2011, 05:20 AM)rayzorsan Wrote: [ -> ]Wonder how many thought I was gonna ask the disc swapping question that theres no less than 10 threads about, hahah

I did. Laugh
Not me, nope.
(08-04-2011, 04:52 PM)rama Wrote: [ -> ]Not me, nope.

Hey, since you're a coder, is there a way to fill out the monster rancher 4 book, with say....a pnach file? Im not super tech savvy, but I have had a few coding classes
More importantly, I'm no game patcher, especially not for a Pokemon game Tongue2
monster rancher is more like dragon warrior monsters than pokemon rama...

just because pokemon is crap..
I had the disc change working for a while you know.
If you still feel like trying, the current code should make it easier for you Smile
you knows I will, once I can GET the new code lol
Pages: 1 2