..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Official thank you thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thanks for the awesome emulator
Thanks for releasing so many public betas between official releases! Smile
I've been using PCSX2 for 2-3 years now, and it is very useful for those of us who do not or cannot carry our PS2s everywhere we go! Laugh I'm very happy to see that you are still hard at work making updates to this already great emulator! =3

Best of luck in the future!
awesome emulator man, and it looks even better on the pc!! THANK YOU!!
Great emulator, I loved it. Awesome job, thank you!
This emulator is going forward at a great speed. Thanks for the continuous hard work!
thank you Pcsx2 Team for working so hard(for free) dedicating to all of us a lot of your free time. Best luck even though you have proved that you don't really need it Tongue2
hey guys !
i want to thank all the guys who coded and gave us the best emulator ever " PCSX2 " ! Tongue
i really do appreciate your work as it's available for everyone and keeps getting better all the time !
hope you people continue the great work Smile
Ok So I just came back to the PS2 emulation scene no longer than 2 days ago. I downloaded the sept 20th release not even knowing it had just come out the day before. And I have to say this new build is very impressive from the old .9.4 I was trying to get things running in. The speed boosts are insane and basically every single game ive ever wanted to play at full speeds+++ is possible now. I love running rpgs at 120+ FPS, skipping load scenes, ahh thats the ONLY way to play. I was convinced I needed to upgrade my cpu to be able to have sse4, Im only running an E6750 2.6 Ghz Dual core.

No other emulator has been able to come close to how amazing this one has become. Because of it the majority of people with half way decent computers can now play almost any game they want at close to full speed. I think its admirable that the creators of this emulator have worked on it for as long as they have, Every system before it was much easier to make emulators for, and the fact that you still continue to improve this one after so long is just great.

Thank you so very much.
The last Beta-release is really amazing!! Happy Thank you very much for making PS2 emulation possibleExcl