..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Official thank you thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Aye, thanks to everyone for all their hard work! PCSX2 is truly becoming an amazing emulator, its fantastic!
Have I forogten to say "thanks"? I am sorry, better late than never, right? Thank you PCSX team! I love you! Many kisses and long live!
Thank you for making me able to play Final Fantasy X in glorious HD.
Even better in the latest beta!
yeah thanks a lot for the hard work all of you peoples keep the good work... this is the Best PS2 Emu YEAH PCSX2 rlzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz that's for sure....
I've been watching this project for some time. I think it's really come a long ways. Sure, not everything is 100% but it's to the point where most games are at least playable without major bugs and at a nearly perfect frame rate(many times even without hacks). Thanks to all for the work you've put into this project.
deleted
THANK YOU FOR PWNING HALF THE GAMES MADE FOR COMPUTERS OUT THERE BY ACTUALLY WORKING ON MY LINUX BOX! It took a lot of workarounds and trouble shooting, but when it works, it's all worthwhile, and you guys make it possible. <3 <3 <3
THANK YOU SO MUCH to all the PCSX2 team!
This emulator rocks! Knowing how difficult must be to emulate the E-Motion engine, you guys are doing a wonderful job!
Keep on rocking!
WOOOOOOW
I'm amazed at what you all have done, a working ps2 emulator.

Most ps2 games i can remember look almost as good as ps3 games which is amazing~!!
Thanks to you guys i'm having a lot of fun playing around with my old games, curious to how they look in high res.

keep it up guys, you're the best!
thx too pcsx2 i can play all my favorite naruto series and i completed all of them 8).... u rock!!!!! i can't wait for version 0.9.7. to come out....... by the way does anyone know when will it come out????