..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Official thank you thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Best team ever to produce emulation of such quality and as a result it has so many fans around the globe.Smile

I think its the only emulator which will reach the version 1.x.x.x that is fully working software.(It is there kindness that they still name it 0.9.xx version)
Special thanks to Bositman working as hard as the coders to keep the users aware of whats going on the other side of the curtain. Without him and krakatos the forum and software could have not reach the stage where it is now.
Thank you PCSX2 team! I love you!

It takes genuine interest and enthusiasm to go through the tedious task of coding, and I truly appreciate your efforts and accomplishments. Geniuses at work.

Software reverse engineering ain't a cup of tea!
Thank you guys great work Laugh
THANK YOU!!
although my thread haven't been answered..

and..
sorry of the caps... ;D
THANK YOU Pcsx2 team Laugh

My last wishes come true, i returned my good past, and try to restore lost games for testing this amazing emulator Smile

Great work ;-)
hellooo, it's me again...

i thanked you already but i was just posting to say i love you. Blush
Signed up just to post here. After all this time, most of my games are at max FPS. For FFX, it goes down to about ~55 during a cutscene and it goes down to about ~40 when going through the menus (weird) but for everything else it's maxed. This is at 1920x1200 with AA too.

Can't wait to see the next release! Great job, thanks!
Thanks for all your work making Pcsx2, I can guess you had some hard times making it work, and you guys even shared it with us, thanks!
I discovered the PS2 emulation only recently again, year(s) ago it was just a no go to play this way. So stayed with my real PS2 with the pile of games I bought in the years.

It's nice to see my current PC specs and the emulation progress are about to shake hands.

Thanks to the developmentteam.Smile I hope all these posts make you guys very eager to continue.