..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Official thank you thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone, first post here and i really would like to express my gratitude towards the devs for their dedication and work, i just recently started enjoying
PcSX2 but in this short amount of time i have seen some major improvements that i have not seen elsewhere. This emulator is the best out there (for PS2) and no one can deny it.

So continue your great work and thanks again for sharing it with us Smile

Greetings from some random guy in Belgium Wink
New user here..

Just want to give a shout-out to all the guys who made this emu possible, a huge HUGE thank you and god bless! You guys are awesome, keep up the great work!
Many thanks to everyone responsable for this emu XD Thanx also to AIR for suggesting the Beta 1888 for ATI cards!! Made DQ 8 run flawlessly on my machine after hours of messing around with 9.6 stable. A solid 60 fps on an E8500/hd4870Happy
Just wanted to give my thanks to the people who made this possible.
I have a PS2, I have the games - but playing SSX Tricky on my PC is just GREAT! A lot easier and faster then the PS2 loading times Laugh

Thank you for that!
there's really too few thank you reply's, i must say i am amazed at what you people accomplished, thank you is just too shallow a word to express my gratitude, i really never enjoyed playing my ps2, too much hassle, don't have a tv in my room, so even though i bought a few games that interested me i just left them there, now after i played every pc game that interested me i finally start on the ps2 games, anyway, Arigatou gozaimashita (thank you very much). I myself love Japanese and i feel this is the best way i can express my gratitude,i eagerly await your next release.
Thank you so much for making the best PS2 emulator , Its amazing how much the emulator evolved xD Thanks again guyz
Thank you so much. I had a ton of ps2 games lying around and my old ps2 is on its last legs, this program is beyond great. The only way to make it better would be quad core or more supportSmile
Great job .
Thank you for the best ps2 emu i've ever seen .
"Love" all of psx's makers ^^! .
Keep it up .
Domo arigato Mr.PCSX2-o!
I remember when ps 2 emulation was thought impossible, and it has been great to follow this project and track the amazing ingenuity of the authors. Your work has been inspiring. Thanks guys!