..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Official thank you thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yeah thanks guys for your awesome work
Thanks goes out to everyone who helped worked on this project. My PS2 was starting to show signs of age and not working after not turning it on for, oh about, 3 years give or take and my PS3 does not have the capability of running PS2 games. I almost gave up hope until I came across your website. Just finished Persona 4 a few days ago while using the Emulator; so huge thanks once again!
Great emulator (even if there are bugs waiting to be fixed), thanks. I use it more often than my actual PS2 (I now use the port for my Wii instead).
Thanks a lot for this amazing work . I was like crazy when I saw Castelvania: Curse of Darkness on the EMU !

Keep up the good work ! Wink
Keep it up guys !!! Almost all the games i like work Smile
Thanks!
Thanks I can finally play Kingdom Hearts II and Dynasty Warriors all over again.
You folks have done amazing work, and I am thankful for all that you've done in this awesome project!
I threw my thanks in my first post, located in another thread, but you guys deserve them in any applicable place. You have my sincere appreciation for your countless efforts.
Thank you so VERY MUCH! I have dreamed of this since emulators/PS2 came along nearly 10 years ago! You have no idea how badly I wish I could be one of the people making this possible! If only I wasn't such a noob! Smile But seriously, if there is anything I could help with, I'd be honored to. I'm not the most experienced, but do tend to grasp things pretty well and have a little knowledge of programming, binary, etc...

Thank you again. I am forever in your debt.